According to the IPSF Code of Points every competitior taking part at Czech Pole Sport Open must be a member of Czech Pole Sport Organization, z.s.
Every pole dance studio whose competitor is taking part at Czech Pole Sport Open must be also a member of Czech Pole Sport Organization, z.s.
It is allowed to every individual older then 18 years or younger with the consent of the legal representative or to every legal entity (pole dance, aerial studio) to become a member ot Czech Pole Sport Organization, z.s.
For season 2020 were members fees incorporated in registration fees.
Entry Members Fee: 200 CZK
- pays an individual just once after the registration (next years is not paid)
- membership of an individual is valid eventhough he is not an active competitor
- even those individuals who do not want to compete but they want to support Czech Pole Sport Organization, z.s. can become members
Annual Members Fee: 500 CZK
- pays just active competitor for the competition year
- pays every year in case the person wants to compete at Czech Pole Sport Open
Membership registration for individuals
Membership of dance studio
For studio members we offer:
- logo, web pages and basic information about the studio on the CPSO web page
- promotion of studio activities on socail networks
- contributions from subsidies and grants obtained to support the development of sport
Registration membership fee for legal entity (studio): 500 Kč
Annual membership fee for legal entity (studio): 1000 Kč
Membership registration for studios
Membership fees payment method:
Bank account number: 2901711378/2010